I am committed to ensuring your satisfaction, however, in all cases, it is not possible. If you have had your session and you are not entirely satisfied, I will offer another session at a discount or free of charge. In order to initiate this process, you must email me with your concern(s), and we will resolve the issue through email, documenting our conversation.
- What you say during a session is private and confidential. I will discuss your session with anyone but you with out your expressed, written permission.
- I have a gift, however, I do not remember the details of any session with 24 hours of its completion. Every client is responsible for managing the messages (e.g., take notes, record the session, etc.)
- If you cancel your session more than 72 hours from the time scheduled, you will receive a full refund or you may reschedule for the same session type.
- If you cancel your session less than 72 hours and more than 48 hours from the time scheduled, you will receive a 50% refund.
- If you cancel your session less than 48 hours from the time scheduled, there will be no refund.
- If I cancel your session for any reason, you will receive a full refund or I will reschedule you for another time.
- For obvious reasons, Classes, Seminars & Workshops cannot be rescheduled and will follow the refund policy with the following exceptions:
- To better serve all the attending clients, 10 minutes after a session has started the door will be locked and no entry will be allowed. In this case, there will be no refund for missing the class, seminar or workshop.
- If you register for a multi-week seminar, you are registering for all the sessions listed. If a session is missed, you will not be able to continue with the subsequent sessions. However, when another seminar of the same type is offered, you will be granted re-entry to the missed sessions for a $15 administrative fee.